Minimum Experience – 5 Years
Required Degree – 4 Year Degree
Abaco Strategy, LLC (Abaco) is a HUBZone, Woman Owned, Small Business located in Leesburg, VA. Abaco provides Information Technology and Consulting Services to Commercial customers and the Federal Government. We deliver technology enabled, results oriented solutions. We build long term business relationships by ensuring the availability of highly skilled and certified resources providing a broad range of capabilities that meet the unique needs of all customers. We leverage industry best practices and business innovations to provide measurable results.
Abaco is seeking a Middleware Oracle Fusion Engineer to work for a major financial banking institution located in the Washington, DC Metro Region. The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have solid industry experience in the following area(s):
* Experience with managing, administering, designing, maintaining, supporting & architecting infrastructure for Oracle Fusion Middleware products.
* Provide architecture, design, development, and production support for legacy applications leveraging the Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g technology stack.
* Responsible for working closely with cross-functional IT teams, business analysts, DBAs, and developers to ensure effective execution of Middleware services functionality including SOA, ADF, Queue (JMS) and data migration.
* Possess a strong working knowledge of SOA and web services technologies and infrastructure engineering of Service Oriented Middleware deployments that support complex and essential web services across the enterprise, including shared and dedicated, production
* Experience, proficiency and hands-on design, build, deployment, and support for Oracle Fusion Middleware including SOA, OSB, OWSM, BPM, ADF applications, including the WebLogic application server.
* Should be able to design and engineer infrastructure to delivery highly available applications.
* Solves problems related to installation, implementation, maintenance, and operations of middleware and related infrastructure components.
* Ensures that infrastructure systems are designed, implemented, and supported to meet customer’s internal and external standards and service level requirements.
* Perform testing, tuning, and configuration of Middleware products including WebLogic, Oracle BPM, Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Access Manager, OWSM, Oracle Portal etc.
* Apply experience with monitoring tools and techniques for Fusion Middleware components including RESTful Management Services, SOA and OSB services. Support, troubleshoot, and resolve Middleware and related infrastructure issues.
* Perform installation of new Middleware software releases, system upgrades, and patches.
* Provide 24/7 support via cell phone for severity 1 incidents.
* Experience in setting up clustering & highly available environments for Oracle Fusion Middleware stack.
* Experience in setting up security policies and SSO environment between external applications, Oracle WebLogic Server, OWSM and other technologies in Fusion middleware stack.
* JVM and memory management, tuning, diagnostics and configuration.
* US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
* MUST BE ABLE TO PASS BACKGROUND CHECK AND CREDIT CHECK
* Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or 5 years of directly related experience in lieu of degree
* Proficiency with Unix/Linux operating systems and strong Shell scripting experience
* Ability to work in a team environment with multiple, competing high-priority projects with varying deadlines
* Must have prior experience working in an Agile, SCRUM or RUP environment
* Oracle Middleware Certification
* ITIL Foundation Certificate
* Experience with Cloud platform migration and Oracle Fusion 12c.
Abaco is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer. They understand the value of diversity and its impact on a high performance culture. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. We are a military friendly organization and veterans are encouraged to apply. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.
As a HUBZone certified company, they encourage applicants who live in HUBZones, as designated by the Small Business Administration (SBA). For more information visit http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/ .
Thank you for considering us for employment. If interested, please fill the following Contact Form: